Live Auction Cinemacast is a simple to use system to attend auctions via the Internet. The system was designed for widespread appeal. Buyers do not need expensive computers or telecommunication systems simply a personal computer or Mobile Phone with a high-speed connection to the Internet.
Buyers who attend auctions via Live Auction Cinemacast receive instantaneous audio and video directly from the auction floor, providing them with the same setting as if they were actually at the auction location. Dealers or authorized Public Buyers follow the bidding on their display and can submit bids instantaneously.
Online bidders can interact with the auctioneer. The auctioneer can see a display that instantly lets him or her know when an online bid is submitted. Watch your Auction Status at all times during the bidding for Bid Acknowledgments.
- Intel or AMD PC processor minimum with 4GB available memory.
- No Additional Disk Space Required. No software downloads. Entirely Web based.
- Windows 7 minimum (Windows 7,8, and 10).
- Mac OS X minimum (supports any device with MacOS X or iOS 10 and above).
- Android 4.4 minimum (specific Hardware may vary in stability and performance).
- IE 11 minimum, Preferred Microsoft Edge, Chrome, Firefox, or Safari latest versions.
- Adobe Flash Latest Version minimum (click here to download flash)
- Sound - Integrated or sound card with speakers or headphones.
- Internet Connection - minimum DSL, Cable, Wi-Fi, 4G, LTE
- Minimum 1280x800 screen resolution (1920x1080 recommended.)
- TCP Ports 80, 443, 847, 1935 and 8080 must be opened. (for IP addresses 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52).
- If you have a proxy server, it should allow non-http traffic through above ports.